WHY CHOOSE AN INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY KEYNOTE?
- Our keynote presentations are interactive like few other speakers. We leverage professional actors who portray a real-life situation in front of your audience. Audience members guide the characters to a better resolution through a variety of interactive techniques.
- Our professional speaker/facilitator guides the interaction while delivering high-impact leadership content that fits with your audience's specific needs and situation. Our specialty is teaching leaders to retain, energize, and free their people to do their best work.
Your audience will not only acquire proven principles, but experience how to apply them in ‘real-life.’ Clients who book an Interactive Case Study Keynote from Hippo Solutions benefit from a highly engaging, impactful, and educational experience that people will talk about for years to come.
The interactive case study keynote experience integrates the following interactive elements:
Live professional actors portray scenes that reflect retention challenges and your organization’s business and culture (customized option).
Participants ask candid questions of characters to gain a more nuanced understanding of the character outside the sometimes political context of team meetings. Characters reveal mindsets, concerns, desires, biases, doubts, fears, and other realities.
Participants coach characters to more positive behaviors and choices - after which the actors spontaneously enact the suggestions of the participants. This creates an unscripted yet structured experience, just like our everyday interactions in ‘real life.’
Participants also engage in the experience through various small group discussion formats (i.e. at tables) to share observations, insights, and application.
The post-experience solution session is a facilitated discussion for participants to digest what they just experienced, draw out insights, and co-create next steps.
"I was amazed and highly impressed with the depth and personal application! Loved it."
A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE
Turn your conference keynote or leadership meeting into an immersive experience through this 60-120 minute event with professional actors. Engage and challenge your audience to improve retention, lead more effectively, and revolutionize the employee experience.
"Enlightening & Fun"
WHY THE LIVE EXPERIENCE?
Most leadership meetings or events are not engaging and do not deliver sustainable results. Too often they deliver information or become an “advertisement” for desired change but don't address the natural doubts, concerns, beliefs, biases, and cultural realities that create barriers to change. The Interactive Case Study Experience engages your leaders in an interactive case study with professional actors so they don't just learn about retention issues, but experience them. All the while discovering for themselves what needs to change in order to increase retention and improve performance.
WHAT IS IT?
The Interactive Case Study Experience is a live, immersive event. Life-like ‘dramas’ are organically conveyed to address the significant challenges to retention and organizational change. All characters in the case study reflect, without judgment, the unique strengths, challenges, blind spots, and contradictions prevalent in the organization. This creates a touchstone experience that:
- Creates a significantly greater awareness of myself and others.
- Reveals potential barriers to change through a fun, safe self-discovery process.
- Crafts a deeper dialogue around organization change.
- Gives participants a voice.
- Enhances participant’s awareness of themselves, leaders, and others.
- Provides leaders with a ‘real-life’ artifact to ‘tap into’ for the foreseeable future.
- Generates initial and long-lasting impact.
The format of the session generally follows a pattern similar to the following:
- Introductory Change Content (client)
- Scene 1 (actors)
- Scene 1 Debrief (facilitator + audience + small groups)
- Scene 1 Q&As (actors + facilitator + audience)
- Scene 2 (actors)
- Scene 2 Q&As (actors + facilitator + audience)
- Scene 2 Debrief (facilitator + audience + pairs)
- Scene 3 (actors)
- Scene 3 Q&As (actors + facilitator + audience)
- Scene 3 Debrief/Coaching (facilitator + audience + small groups)
- Coaching (Audience + actors + facilitator)
- Redo/New Scene (actors + audience + facilitator)
- Solution Session – Learning Debrief / Takeaways / Next Steps
The Interactive Case Study Experience includes two options:
- A Standard Option in which the experience presents typical retention challenges in the context of a "generic" organization.
- A Customized Option during which the experience is fully customized to both your business and culture.
SCHEDULE A DISCOVERY CALL TODAY
Schedule a discovery call to learn how The Interactive Case Study Experience could be leveraged to make an impact during your leadership meeting or event.