2018 Talent Retention Study: Preliminary Insights
Find out what drives great talent retention rates for today’s best organizations.
Hippo is pleased to announce the release of its preliminary insights report. This is part of its research study on talent retention in the distribution and warehouse space. Our final report will be released in 2018.
The goal of the study is to develop best practices for talent retention specifically targeted for the distribution
and warehouse space. This preliminary report provides a sneak peak into the data so far.
We are releasing this preliminary report for two purposes:
- To encourage supply chain leaders to join the effort of establishing talent retention best practices. You can do so by taking 7 minutes to contribute to the talent retention survey.
- To share preliminary insights that can help leaders today in their effort to increase talent retention.
All of our findings in this study will be released for free to anyone in the industry. Please share this link with other supply chain leaders.
What You'll Learn:
- The current trend for retention rates in the industry.
- How organizations with high retention rates operate differently.
- The reliability of pay and benefits as a predictor of retention rates.