Ever wonder why other people communicate the way they do? Ever wonder why you communicate the way you do? In the workplace, communication is EVERYTHING. It determines the cohesion of your group, your potential for promotion, and your ability to achieve extraordinary results.
In this fun, interactive session, you’ll learn to apply Hippo Solutions’ 4-step process to:
- learn to recognize communication patterns in yourself and others
- understand how underlying fears are affecting the way you communicate
- witness how unhealthy communication kills collaboration and blocks innovation
- begin to use healthy communication techniques that reduce your own fears and the fears of others
- experience transformation in your relationships and workgroups
Dr. Petak’s past speaking engagements include: Asurion, PMI, Parallon, MARS, SHRM, WITT, Trevecca, Vanderbilt, WIFS, C3, American Cancer Society, and workshops and keynotes at conferences in the USA, Peru, Puerto Rico and S. Sudan.
Dr. Heidi Petak holds a Ph.D. in Communication, coaching clients privately and through Hippo Solutions. She teaches courses in the graduate program at Williamson College and is passionate about teaching professionals how to communicate in healthy, life-giving ways with those around them. Everyday.
What Others Are Saying
“Dr. Petak’s talk really hit home for me. I left challenged and inspired!” –Chris
“Her enthusiastic presentation was both applicable and empowering.” –Marya
“Dr. Petak helped turn my good communication into great communication.” -John
“I’m a better equipped and a decidedly better communicator for having incorporated her strategies.” –Joanne
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-219-0803 x740 to book Heidi for your event.